Ajeeth Veeraraghavan is a Technology and Cloud Compliance Senior Manager with over 17 years of progressive experience, serving large multinational Lifesciences clients with cloud compliance solution implementations, computer system validation, Robotic Process Automation, AI/ML, HIPAA & Privacy assessments, GxPquality audits, IT security, data privacy and internal audit capacities on global projects across USA, UK, Germany and India.
Ajeeth is a leader who fosters a conducive environment for teams to perform, grow and develop. He has established reputation fordriving results, championing change and delivering on commitments. A strong project manager who has delivered successful projects with complex scope under tight timelines and budgets. Proven expertise in the areas of Computer Systems Validation, GxPAudits, technical writing to maintain compliance with 21 CFR Part 11 and FDA regulations, internal audit with specific focus on ICFR, Information Security, Sarbanes Oxley (SOX), Privacy and Compliance.
- Provide Life Sciences industry expertise and tailor solutions for clients in Life Sciences, Provider and Payer space.
- Manage and lead the efforts in performing GDPR, HIPAA and US Privacy assessments including creation of digital risk acceleratorsfor performing privacy and security assessments for various cloud solutions.
- Manage the creation of a qualification methodology for quality systems that included compliance controls expressed as the IT Common Requirements Set (CRS) that improved efficiency, effectiveness, and management satisfaction. Resulted in compliance with all regulatory requirements and business best practices.
- Execute projects with responsibilities to perform business and regulatory risk assessments, author and quality review of Validation Plans and Summaries, Security Strategies, Testing Strategies, Data Migration Strategies, Qualification Protocols and test scripts, as well as Project Quality Manual procedures and guidelines, including system change control and system release strategies.
- Serve as the technology advisor in a business-led evaluation of software vendors for a document management and adverse event management solution. Worked closely with business teams to develop software requirements, develop RFP, and assess vendor responses and to evaluate shortlisted vendors’ presentations to recommend a vendor.
- Train and upskill the team in executing system validation, security and controls engagements for cloud-based solutions, CASBs and ERPs.
Ajeeth is a Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP), Certified Internal Auditor (CIA) and Chartered Accountant (CA). He possesses a unique blend of skills in both understanding business processes and relating them to technology and software products. Prior to working with ArbourGroup, Ajeeth served Deloitte & ToucheLLP and PwC in their Cyber Risk and Governance, Risk and Regulatory departments gaining global experience.