Proven success in establishing, managing, transforming and leading pharmaceutical and medical device organizations. Expertise in setting up processes, direction, vision, strategic imperatives and leading cross-functional teams in establishing operational excellence in achievement of stakeholder expectations.
Motivated by being the driver for improvement by inspiring people to achieve success and business transformation in the fast pace and changing environment with the help from technology and innovation.
Currently Eva heads the commercial operation of Novex Pharmaceutical, a start-up in complementary medicines, medical devices and IVD’s. She is also NBD & Strategic Alliance Manager, SINTETICA (Africa, Middle East, Nordics, Baltics, Eastern Europe and Australia, NZ).
Eva Minkov’s previous experience:
- General Manager/ Managing Director – STRYKER
- Genral Manager – MUNDIPHARMA (PTY) LTD
- Head of Marketing and Strategy , NBD Manager – THEBE PHARMCEUTICALS
- Marketing & Business Unit Manager – ABBOTT
- Senior Brand Manager – ADCOCK INGRAM HC
- Hospital Specialist and Brand champion – Sanofi-Synthelabo
- Product Specialists Anaesthesia – Medhold Medical
- Unit Manager – Lancet Labs Linksfield
- 09/1996 – 06/1999: Diploma General Nursing
- 06/2002 – 12/2005: IMM (SA) – Bachelor of Business Administration
- 06/2007 – 07/2008: CIM (UK) – Post Graduate Marketing, Chartered marketer
- 01/2015 – 12/2020: UNISA (SA) – Bachelor of Laws Degree (LLB)
Eva is interested in digital health and start-ups.