Yvonne Gallagher advises clients on a full range of contentious and non-contentious employment law matters. Her diverse practice includes advising on senior executive level recruitment, disputes and complex team moves . She has developed a particular specialism working to resolve complex disputes. She has more than 30 years’ experience and is widely regarded as a pragmatic and commercial lawyer who loves to solve problems.
Yvonne works with clients from a wide range of industry sectors including financial services, technology, media and support services. Key interests and service areas include;
- Resolving disputes at Board and senior levels
- The use and enforcement of restrictive covenants
- Team moves, including the protection of confidential information and client relationships
- Discrimination and diversity issues and advising on successful implementation of policies
- Partnership and LLP structures and the rights of management and members of such entities
- Board and senior executive issues including recruitment and exits
- Bonus and remuneration issues including share and equity related structures
Yvonne is a regular media commentator on issues affecting the people in businesses and on newly developing areas of employment/labor law and practice.